• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Dino, we're going to be good again"

Agreed. Something in the air. Smells like Shaka.

As long as we're sharing some feel goods, Timmy had 29/13/5 in the Spurs' 15th win in a row last night. I, too, feel the good vibes. In spite of the bile spewing from our ex-asswipe-in-charge, we have already begun the journey toward being Wake basketball again.

As long as we're sharing some feel goods, Timmy had 29/13/5 in the Spurs' 15th win in a row last night. I, too, feel the good vibes. In spite of the bile spewing from our ex-asswipe-in-charge, we have already begun the journey toward being Wake basketball again.

...and Chris Paul went 0-12 from the field, and Jeff Teague went 0-5. But I'll go with the good vibes as well...

that's because timmy stayed four years. culture

From Skip to Dino on July 25th, 2007. The day before his death.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/17/sports/ncaabasketball/17wake.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

I've got a ton of good vibes flowing today. Today could be the day we begin our journey. I can feel it.

shaka-smartjpg-c04cb4e3409fefe0.jpg

I really miss that man. Good vibes about today.

“He’d be incredibly proud,” Wake Forest Coach Dino Gaudio said in a telephone interview. “This was his vision.”

This pisses me off about Bz and Wellman. F'ing Prosser's vision was shitty culture? Go F yourselves.

On a side note, I feel great about today. News before the tourney starts up again?

good news follows wufu bufu...always

Keep the vibes coming. Let's get some video of Chill and Rodney in this thread. Love seeing RR in action!

I miss Skip :(

I do too and before anybody points out his shortcoming as a coach, I fully realize them. However, I don't think we've ever had a better representative and leader of our basketball program that I can remember. Skip loved Wake Forest, he went out of his way to support the other athletic programs, won every interview I heard him do and had a lot of success on the court. When we had Skip and Grobe when Grobe was at his best, we had a pretty awesome duo of head coaches in our major sports. If we land Shaka to go along with Clawson, we might just have that again.

I do too and before anybody points out his shortcoming as a coach, I fully realize them. However, I don't think we've ever had a better representative and leader of our basketball program that I can remember. Skip loved Wake Forest, he went out of his way to support the other athletic programs, won every interview I heard him do and had a lot of success on the court. When we had Skip and Grobe when Grobe was at his best, we had a pretty awesome duo of head coaches in our major sports. If we land Shaka to go along with Clawson, we might just have that again.

Skip was the total package, everything we could ask for. A great coach, great with the students and faculty, great with the media and outside fans. He was genuinely just a great all around person.

Ironic that Wellman blasted his legacy and then the ACC names an academic award after him.

Skip was amazing. I really miss having him represent Wake Forest.

Back