• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tim Duncan still has it

Current spot for Tim Duncan on NBA all time list - 20th in scoring, 11th in rebounding, 7th in blocks.

He's still one of the 25 most efficient players in the NBA on a per minute basis. And he'll be 38 in a few weeks.

On a related note, CP3 was 0-12 from the field last night. Ouch.

I saw that too. And the Clips lost by two. Is 0/12 a record? Probably not, but at some point don't you just stop shooting? Just goes to show that even the greats have horrible games every so often.

On a related note, CP3 was 0-12 from the field last night. Ouch.

I saw that too. And the Clips lost by two. Is 0/12 a record? Probably not, but at some point don't you just stop shooting? Just goes to show that even the greats have horrible games every so often.

Clippers record, I think.

To be fair, CP still had 12 assists on only 2 turnovers.

doubt it. bit too quiet.
It'll be interesting to see what Tim does in retirement. He's such a competitor and obviously loves the game, but he doesn't seem like the head coach or executive type. I wouldn't be shocked if he takes an assistant coach position. He seems to enjoy mentoring the young guys.

It'll be interesting to see what Tim does in retirement. He's such a competitor and obviously loves the game, but he doesn't seem like the head coach or executive type. I wouldn't be shocked if he takes an assistant coach position. He seems to enjoy mentoring the young guys.

I wouldn't be surprised if he disappeared to some beach in the islands, never to be heard from again. Maybe coaching some kids teams in his spare time...

To be fair, CP still had 12 assists on only 2 turnovers.

Yes. That's where CP is the most amazing to me-- his assist/turnover ratio. Over his career, it is positively insane. Not sure how it compares over his career to others, but it has to be top 5, if not top 3. For a guy who dishes it as much as he does, it might be at the very top. I think last week he had something like 15 assists and zero turnovers. Ho hum.

Think Muggsy has the all-time ast-to ratio. When it's all said and done, CP3 will definitely be in the PG Pantheon, though.

I wouldn't be surprised if he disappeared to some beach in the islands, never to be heard from again. Maybe coaching some kids teams in his spare time...

That would be my guess too.

Wouldn't surprise me. He has a foundation to run as well.

Fundamentals, usually a crutch for the talentless, but not in this case:

Back