• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What Shaka needs to know about Wake

great thread idea Ph...

Makes me sad to see how far we've fallen in the last 4 + years. There was a time not that long ago that Wake hoops was top flight and exciting to attend. We can have that back!

Thanks for this thread. I had lost touch with how much I miss Wake basketball when we are good. It is truly a shame what has happened to our program over the last four years.

wakeacc.jpeg

141984-650-366.jpg

img-Wake-Forest-retires-Chris-Paul-s-No-3-Jersey.jpg

inar02-kate-upton-and-arnold-palmer.jpg

Can we get any better than a John Buck dunk? Where's the Scott Feather hi-lite reel??

Shoot, I just realized our new girl in Procurement looks just like CP's wife. Holy balls.

oh man, john buck dunking is a top 5 basketball memory. seeing these clips - especially the quick drive at the end of the state game by CP3 - I almost forgot just how good we were.

WE CAN GET BACK

On this thread, we post videos and pictures that represent things Shaka needs to know about Wake to counter the current perception of Wake hoops in the post-Bz era.

This is the first time in the history of this board that PHDeac has posted something positive and helpful. Shaka truly is a miracle worker!

This is the first time in the history of this board that PHDeac has posted something positive and helpful. Shaka truly is a miracle worker!

Yours have been legendary as well.

Jesus H. Christ, this thread literally made me dusty. All the fucking feels. I've spent so so so much time caring so so much about these morons for so so so long. Great idea PH. Somebody get this to Shaka.

+1 Great work, all around.

Back