• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What Shaka needs to know about Wake

My friend Kareem and I were getting some food at one of the early Dave Thomas', A Home Holidays show about redhead adoption. We were putting food on our plates when this TALL blonde lady said, "Y'all are single, aren't you?"

We each said YES. She took our plates and told us to get some grape juice or a bottle of water and that would make plates for us. We really didn't pay any attention to looking at her then and went to sit at a table. A couple of minutes, she brings us plates with HEaLTHY stuff on it. As she got closer, we realized it was Faith Hill.

My friend Kareem and I were getting some food at one of the early Dave Thomas', A Home Holidays show about redhead adoption. We were putting food on our plates when this TALL blonde lady said, "Y'all are single, aren't you?"

We each said YES. She took our plates and told us to get some grape juice or a bottle of water and that would make plates for us. We really didn't pay any attention to looking at her then and went to sit at a table. A couple of minutes, she brings us plates with HEaLTHY stuff on it. As she got closer, we realized it was Faith Hill.

I suppose I can at least give you an A for orginality, but your point here and what/who you are mocking escapes me.

Haven't read the full thread, but one of the reasons Skip is so beloved is he was obvious in his effort to fire up the students and endear himself to them. I was an undergrad for the first two years of his tenure and have fond memories of interacting with him personally.

The business of college basketball requires you to kiss ass to the blue-hairs who sit in the front rows, but seeing the Joel actually have some energy would be a nice change of pace from the last nine years. I just hope the student fanbase isn't too far gone.

Haven't read the full thread, but one of the reasons Skip is so beloved is he was obvious in his effort to fire up the students and endear himself to them. I was an undergrad for the first two years of his tenure and have fond memories of interacting with him personally.

The business of college basketball requires you to kiss ass to the blue-hairs who sit in the front rows, but seeing the Joel actually have some energy would be a nice change of pace from the last nine years. I just hope the student fanbase isn't too far gone.

Prosser also loved fucking with K which was great. Remember K was complaining to the ACC about the fumes from the motorcycle affecting his team or some shit? Prosser's response was something like, "Seriously? Can't we have a little fun?" God, K is such a bitch.

with Ishmael and another player or two, SHAKA can turn it around in a hurry.

Hell with Oliver, Isaiah and Jaylon, he has the CORNERSTONES of his play style waiting for him when arrives.

Had SHAKA been here this year, we would have 18-20 games

with Ishmael and another player or two, SHAKA can turn it around in a hurry.

Hell with Oliver, Isaiah and Jaylon, he has the CORNERSTONES of his play style waiting for him when arrives.

Had SHAKA been here this year, we would have 18-20 games

Can you cut it the fuck out for a week or two? It's tired, tiring and frankly obsessive. I feel like I am at an Indian temple and you're the serial masturbating monkey who won't stop following me around and wanking. Even conceding a momentary laugh, hundreds of posts later, it is simply disturbing.

Go back to your normal life obsessing over someone flesh and blood.

Can you cut it the fuck out for a week or two? It's tired, tiring and frankly obsessive. I feel like I am at an Indian temple and you're the serial masturbating monkey who won't stop following me around and wanking. Even conceding a momentary laugh, hundreds of posts later, it is simply disturbing.

Go back to your normal life obsessing over someone flesh and blood.

The only thing funnier than Sokolove's posts is bone's inability to use an analogy that doesn't include a weird sexual reference or kink.

The only thing funnier than Sokolove's posts is bone's inability to use an analogy that doesn't include a weird sexual reference or kink.

Your posts are as tired as a parent with a colicky baby.

There. How's that?

I honestly don't recognize too many posters by name/post etc... besides PH and RJ, both of whom I have broken bread with, but I do recognize your posts and here is my observation. Wildly huge volume of posts and 95% provide no opinion or information. They are catty, sophomoric wastes of time commenting on other people's posts usually negatively. You are often essentially a cyber bully, though mostly toothless. I would be surprised if it bothered your intended targets in the slightest. They do, however, get in the way of meaningful dialogue. I suggest you try to NOT comment on other's comments for a week and see how you feel about it and yourself. It might be worthwhile.

Your posts are as tired as a parent with a colicky baby.

There. How's that?

I honestly don't recognize too many posters by name/post etc... besides PH and RJ, both of whom I have broken bread with, but I do recognize your posts and here is my observation. Wildly huge volume of posts and 95% provide no opinion or information. They are catty, sophomoric wastes of time commenting on other people's posts usually negatively. You are often essentially a cyber bully, though mostly toothless. I would be surprised if it bothered your intended targets in the slightest. They do, however, get in the way of meaningful dialogue. I suggest you try to NOT comment on other's comments for a week and see how you feel about it and yourself. It might be worthwhile.

5cw.gif

Back