• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Iggles Cut Jackson

This is the hack job I was referring to, yes. They presented some flimsy ties to a possible gang member, a murder that happened near a building he owns [edit: actually, the article says it is owned or leased by a member of his family], some hand gestures, then threw in a reference to Aaron Hernandez to drive the point home.

Which isn’t to say he’s not a sketchball, he may well be, and ditto for others on the team. (And every team.) But it just so happens this stuff is coming out about Jackson as the Eagles have been trying to get rid of him?

Last edited:
This is the hack job I was referring to, yes. They presented some flimsy ties to a possible gang member, a murder that happened near a building he owns [edit: actually, the article says it is owned or leased by a member of his family], some hand gestures, then threw in a reference to Aaron Hernandez to drive the point home.

Which isn’t to say he’s not a sketchball, he may well be, and ditto for others on the team. (And every team.) But it just so happens this stuff is coming out about Jackson as the Eagles have been trying to get rid of him?

I think they'll be fine without D-Jax. In Chip I trust.

I think they'll be fine without D-Jax. In Chip I trust.

Oh I'm not worried about the Eagles, I honestly don't know enough about football to really have an opinion, but I'm sure there are valid football reasons for letting him go. I just hate that our sports media (and possibly the teams) love to trash players on their way out the door.

We'll always have the walk off punt return. And this:

6a00d83451af4b69e20133f5e3d5a5970b-500wi.jpg

And this:

desean-jackson-andy-reid-chest-bump.jpg

I’ll miss DeSean.

Back