• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Latest From Country Dan

Cross post with coaching search thread: At this point I care much more that we have a pile of money and the intention of making a home run hire than if Shaka is the actual guy.

Sucks that we can't do the campus visit with coaching prospects. That the best hook.

Shy of an abrupt change of heart and a sudden/uncharacteristic willingness to torch bridges, yes.

Stranger things have happened, so, here's to hoping things get strange (where's DV7 with a sign when you need him?).

YOU JUST RIPPED OUT MY HEART AND HANDED IT TO ME, YOU JERKFACE

Shy of an abrupt change of heart and a sudden/uncharacteristic willingness to torch bridges, yes.

Stranger things have happened, so, here's to hoping things get strange (where's DV7 with a sign when you need him?).

Can you give some more info as to what happened? This directly contradicts some other info we've gotten tonight from trustworthy sources.

Time to back up the Brinks truck to Marshall.

Can you give some more info as to what happened? This directly contradicts some other info we've gotten tonight from trustworthy sources.

Um...no it doesn't? The other (suspect) info was that he got an offer Wednesday and Ron gave him until Monday to think it over. He took a couple days and decided not to come.

Sounds as if Shaka gave some sort of word of confidence at VCU.

Remember when people hated VT?

Remember when he led BuzzOUT and people loved him?

Remember when he left and barely posted except to tear our hearts out?

Back