• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

It appears official, let's get behind the Man(ning)!!!!!

liveanddiedeac

Reaction score
Time to support the coach (not the AD) and start digging ourselves out of the Bzzz-Era. Hopefully we look back on this a few years from now and think Shaka-who?

Now go find us a 5th year transfer that can shoot! Welcome aboard...

I don't care how underwhelmed some of you dorks are, I'm now in for season tickets. #ManUp

Our coach will dunk on your coach.

I don't care how underwhelmed some of you dorks are, I'm now in for season tickets. #ManUp

I didn't sense that in this thread... I'm excited now that it's official and Wellman isn't toying with out emotions.

Will be interesting to see his staff. Does he bring his entire staff from Tulsa or look for a few upgrades?

Like most I was hoping for the 'home run' hire, but I certainly will not hold that against Manning. Will support him 100% now that he's our coach. The bigger question, of course, is for the AD and what did we pay to get Manning here. If we paid a straight $2M for a coach that is on the rise but still has a lot to prove, that would bother me. If we paid $1M with lots of incentives I would feel like it was a fair deal.

Back