• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

It appears official, let's get behind the Man(ning)!!!!!

And don't forget the 19 loss season. He was only one loss away from making it 4 out of 5.

But he did almost make the NCAA Tourney and only needed the best player to wear the Old Gold and Black since CP3 to do it. So he's got that going for him...which is nice.

WHICH HE BARELY PLAYED HIS FRESHMAN YEAR DESPITE LOADS OF PEOPLE IN THE STANDS RECOGNIZING JOHN COLLINS' ABILITY

I still watched then so I'm confident in this memory. He played that turd Devin Thomas over Collins because Manning was thinking.... well, I'm not sure what the hell Manning was thinking!

obviously-taylors-thinking-i-dont-know-what-the-hell-hes-thinking.jpg

Imagine a major corporation having their flagship product in decline over 4 years. They need to bring new life to it...

What CEO would hire a guy with just 2 years of experience in a high management role?

It is preposterous on its pizza face.

Fify

moonz likes to play it off but he kinda seems like the biggest Wake bball fan of all

Back