• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Sunshine Brigade is now in full command..and I sincerely hope they are right

My only reservation is the thin HC resume, but the guy's a winner. He's won as everywhere he's gone, as a player, an assistant and as a HC.

If we didn't blow some awful bunnies at home this year, we had a team that should have been a 19-20 win bubble team that beat a few ranked teams. We have a scholly jam, but the cupboard isn't bear, and surely, surely DM can recruit better than fuckface.

The Clippers say hello.;)

If we're going to be NIT level competitive next year, he really needs to get a halfway decent 2G and big to complete this current class. If he can do that and bring in a top-10-20 class for 2015, he'll be on his way.

We should be careful not to allow our feelings about Wellman tar Manning. Let's root hard for the guy. He is our Coach. We need to get back to the reality that we are all on the same team. Buzz really got us off path. Let's get back on it.

I'm 100% behind our new coach and I do believe he will recruit kids that dumbass had no chance bringing to Wake. That said, I would like Ron Wellman fired yesterday. What he's done to this program, fanbase and school is unforgiveable.

Go Deacs!

I feel 180 degrees different than I did about the Bzzz hiring. Perfect choice? No. But a young person who has the potential, and who knows what it's like to be on Tobacco Road. Excited!

The thing with manning is we should know within a year if our bigs improve and learn to rebound if his work with the kansas bigs was the difference.

I dont hate the idea of manning coaching bigs and chill coaching guards

This X 1000

Some people just look for reasons to complain.

Because some people use reason and factual data to determine the appropriateness of chosen actions.

I think Trent said it best.... "I don't want you to be the guy in the PG-13 movie everyone's *really* hoping makes it happen."

Back