• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Manning..How long will he last

If [name redacted] lasted four years, Manning should last 40 years.

Watch your mouth talking shit about Prosser you little bitch

Back in 2007, the worst year of Skip's tenure, I sent him an e-mail thanking him for what he'd done for Wake and expressing confidence that he'd get things turned around. He sent me this back:

Five months later, he was dead. Still hard to believe.

Cool story, thanks for sharing. I was living in W-S the summer Skip passed... wish I had the chance to meet him around campus.

Seriously, why is this guy not banned yet from the mods? He's obviously a troll from another fan base clogging up the message boards.

Obviously you can't read. Never said anything negative about Prosser and will not. Good coach and a very decent man.

Watch your mouth talking shit about Prosser you little bitch

And you are a totally classless idiot. Before his death he had signed a top notch class and had put in place the following year's class. The last two groups of players he recruiting led Wake to being ranked #1 in the country again. Had Skip lived, a Final Four was likely.

Longer than Lowe, Gottfried, and Archie Miller combined.

Agreed. The guy had one really bad year in his career. And if CP didn't go pro, we were a final four contender that year and were loaded. And he had just landed Woods, Walker and Aminu, and had just missed on Oden and company before that. There were certainly some disgruntled fans we didn't do more when CP was there or the year after he left, but most knew it was an aberration and he would get us back up. Skip was just too good and talented to be down long.

Back