• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Silicon Valley (HBO show)

buckets

#1 Bald Hero
Reaction score
Here's some actual #SCOOP from inside sources

This show is hilarious, especially for this board's demographic. Written/produced by Mike Judge. Stars TJ Miller (very funny dude) and Martin Starr among others.

Premieres Sunday April 6 (tomorrow) night at 10pm

http://www.hbo.com/silicon-valley#/

I'll probably check it out but am expecting to be disappointed with how realistically it portrays that world.

Will definitely check it out. Pumped about the return of GoT and Veep and Mad Men next week.

TJ Miller is one the funniest standup comedians I've ever seen in my life. Definitely in for this.

So this is like DONKtourage.

I'm a fan of T.J. Miller - listen to his comedy podcast all the time. Also occasionally listen to Kumail's video game podcast too. Will check this out just for the two of them.

Yeah I enjoyed the first ep. TJ Miller is great playing that type of character. He crushed it Out Of My League.

Solid first episode. I'll keep watching unless it really sucks. I thought the scene in the doctor's office was the highlight. That and the lameness of the Kid Rock party. So basically, the first scene and last scene.

Really good show. But, then again, I've always been a Mike Judge fan. I'm interested to see where this goes. I know that the actor who played Peter Gregory apparently passed away some months back, so I'll be curious to see how they deal with that.

That show rocks. BTW, I do some consulting at RH, and saw some familiar stuff in the corporate settings.

The doctor's office scene was very funny. Will tune in.

Too many funny people on this show for it to fail. I said the same thing about Hello Ladies though, and that got cancelled.

My #SCOOP says that this show really takes off. First episode sets up the premise.

TJ Miller cracks me up, dude is just funny.

My #SCOOP says that this show really takes off. First episode sets up the premise.

TJ Miller cracks me up, dude is just funny.

HBOGo screw up kept me from watching last night, plan on watching tonight. Sounds like the first episode was a success.

Back