• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BB Staff: Woodberry, Ballard, & Bauman (DOBO) join from Tulsa; ChillIN

Should have talked to Rod Griffin. He knows the international game and has coaching experience. Large pool of kids overseas.

I just realized that woodberry would have been a senior on the kansas team that took wake out in the 2nd round of the tourney and I looked it up and sure enough woodberry scored 18 that day to lead all scorers. That was the game that trelonnie Owens had such an awful shooting game after being money all year long.

I just realized that woodberry would have been a senior on the kansas team that took wake out in the 2nd round of the tourney and I looked it up and sure enough woodberry scored 18 that day to lead all scorers. That was the game that trelonnie Owens had such an awful shooting game after being money all year long.

I was at Rupp Arena with Milhouse for that one....

I remember Al McGuire kept saying something like "Tree, that isn't your game - you need to stay within 5 feet of the rim" over and over.

Im OK with it as long as we don't hire that guy from Oklahoma State that banked in the 3 pointer the next year.

Back