• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Weekly cell phone thread: NEW iPhone DISCUSSION GOES HERE

Ohrly?

Mine has been flawless.. and the battery life has been one of teh best I've had yet with a ROM.

Ohrly?

Mine has been flawless.. and the battery life has been one of teh best I've had yet with a ROM.

It was awesome for a few weeks. Now I can't send out any text messages without the message program force closing.

Also, I can't add any widgets to the screens anymore.

Not sure what suddenly went wrong.

Also, I keep getting memory full errors. I have 12gb left on my add-in card and bunch left on internal phone storage. My ram isn't all being used either. It's puzzling.

Yeah, go to that one, you'll love it.

I love it and I'm on 1.7 still. Imma probably try and flash 2.0 this weekend since it looks even better (and no moar 4g icon deceiving me lulz).

Yeah, go to that one, you'll love it.

I love it and I'm on 1.7 still. Imma probably try and flash 2.0 this weekend since it looks even better (and no moar 4g icon deceiving me lulz).

Rofl rofl. The 4g lte thing is deceiving.

It was awesome for a few weeks. Now I can't send out any text messages without the message program force closing.

I haven't rooted or switched ROMs or anything, but my message program does this when I don't limit the number of text messages.

Plus, my screen-off battery life is insanely good.

I could probably push 36 hours on this thing.

Plus, my screen-off battery life is insanely good.

I could probably push 36 hours on this thing.

Easily. Especially with the bigger batter you have. My battery life is so great right now, even with gps or wi-fi on. I'm loving it.

Hmm.. just tried to use TI Backup and it says I don't have root rights anymore. Strange..

Lulz, defs time to flash a new ROM.

Make sure you don't reinstall the same copy of Swype with Titanium (and never ever restore app/system data, just apps if you feel the need). Just reinstall the Swype Installer app and let that install the version of Swype for you.

Hmmm... HTC logo keeps zooming in and exploding into glass shards... did this happen to you cookout?

It'll take 3-5 minutes to boot up for the first time methinks.

Back