• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Weekly cell phone thread: NEW iPhone DISCUSSION GOES HERE

Good thing I'm still leaning towards the Bionic!

I saw a video of someone playing with a pre-release version of one online a few days ago. Moto actually did some good things with their skin this time...the animations looked really cool, although it was a little laggy (probably because it was pre-release).

At first glance, I thought "fuck," I should have waited instead of getting my Charge a couple of months ago. Then I saw October, which really means - if we're lucky - December (I don't care about Christmas, if they can't get it done they can't get it done).

The AT&T merger with T-mobile hit a wall today...the DOJ has filed suit to block the merger. Pretty surprising...and costly for Ma Bell. If the merger doesn't happen, they will stand to lose approx. 6 billion dollar bucks.

The AT&T merger with T-mobile hit a wall today...the DOJ has filed suit to block the merger. Pretty surprising...and costly for Ma Bell. If the merger doesn't happen, they will stand to lose approx. 6 billion dollar bucks.

WO. That is nutzo.

It's 3 Billion in cash, not 6. they may be other payments besides cash but its 3 Billion, still a significant number though

AT&T will owe $3 billion in cash as well as other concessions, including spectrum. The number I heard today was approx. $6 billion after it's all said and done.

Back