• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Weekly cell phone thread: NEW iPhone DISCUSSION GOES HERE

That was a really informative post above.

Got touchdown for the revolution and email is much better now.

just got the 3D and love it. The 3D picture is weird but cool. Dont know how often ill use it, agree its more of a gimmick.

Any apps you recommend? so far i have shazam, pandora, a twitter one, and words with friends. is there a netflix app you know of?

just got the 3D and love it. The 3D picture is weird but cool. Dont know how often ill use it, agree its more of a gimmick.

Any apps you recommend? so far i have shazam, pandora, a twitter one, and words with friends. is there a netflix app you know of?

I like the JuiceDefender app, but you'll need the paid version that you can customize in order for it to work properly with Pandora. (i.e. keep the 3G or wireless radio on to stream music after the screen times out.)

I am new to the whole Droid scene but DropBox and Wheres My Droid are two of my favorites. Also Words With Friends anyone?

Words with friends is really glitchy on my phone grrrrr. Perhaps it's because I'm still on the original Droid. Upgrading soon FTW.

Also, BGR reporting the iPhone 3GS will be free on contract when the iPhone 5 is released. Smart move, I think, for Apple and AT&T. Some people just will not pay $200 for a phone, and this gets them firmly into the mid-level market. This is probably also where the pre-paid iPhone rumor was born from.

Also pretty incredible that a phone that is 2 years old is still this popular.

Also, BGR reporting the iPhone 3GS will be free on contract when the iPhone 5 is released. Smart move, I think, for Apple and AT&T. Some people just will not pay $200 for a phone, and this gets them firmly into the mid-level market. This is probably also where the pre-paid iPhone rumor was born from.

Also pretty incredible that a phone that is 2 years old is still this popular.

It's a great phone. I would still have one if I didn't get it wet and mess it up. When I was forced to get a new phone I decided to return to Verizon and get the Iphone 4. But 3GS is a great phone.

When I come across any viable reason to stop using Yahoo.

1. Super stable interface
2. (Almost) infinite storage space for archiving
3. Powerful search
4. Labels are much more flexible than folders
5. Many helpful addons.

I'm sure others could add more.

I have never heard of anyone maxing out their gmail storage limit.

1. Super stable interface
2. (Almost) infinite storage space for archiving
3. Powerful search
4. Labels are much more flexible than folders
5. Many helpful addons.

I'm sure others could add more.

1. I have never had an interface problem with Yahoo or Gmail (yes, I have a Gmail account too, but I rarely every use it)
2. I do have infinite storage with Yahoo for archiving, although the limit on Gmail is plenty big enough
3. Search is definitely better on Gmail, but I rarely use it
4. I STRONGLY prefer folders instead of labels
5. Don't know what addons you're referring to, but until one of them is a proper preview pane, I'm still not interested

So do we have confirmation that unlimited data on verizon is about to disappear on a certain date?

Back