• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Danny Manning Era - Day 1

The AD needs to buy a taller backdrop for the press conferences.

So at the end of the video.......... is it just me or does it look like Bz just left a bunch of shit in that office?

I hope it's Manning's stuff, the AD could have least cleaned it out for D. Manning first

It looks to me like there is a bunch of new wake swag in there for Manning.

That's a great video. I really liked watching the meeting with the players.

It is nice to know the Manchester back office is occupied by a competent coach.

This thread did not age well.

Excited for the next video in this series.

He is a little reserved, which people may have thought that was too much like [Redacted], but [Redacted] wasn't reserved, he was awkward and a dickhead. Not great qualities for a loser.

Danny Manning will win a natty at Wake.

In my defense, I posted at 11pm and was probably 12 nattys deep.

Where's the thread that was 'WHO' when Manning was announced as the choice ?

Like most people around here, I like what I've seen so far of Danny Manning. But those folded arms while he was talking to the team are far too defensive. OTOH maybe he was just trying to emphsize with that gesture that we are going to be a defense first team. ;)

Sign of things to come. And hahaha on the defense first thing. That hat's nail kept coming loose from the wall.

Hope Currie walks into DM's office tomorrow with arms folded as he leans against the doorway, "Um, Coach, we gotta talk about paint touches...to clean up the marks left by your big elbows and fix the chipped woodwork from your head...cuz, well we gotta get this office ready for the new coach, okay?"

I’m always happy when I open up these old threads and I didn’t say something dumb.

Haha dude there’s no defense for this one - just own it like a badge of honor. I would make a T-shirt and celebrate it.

I mean, I also learned we were having twins like 10 days before. Shit was happening. But yes, down for the shirt.

He is a little reserved, which people may have thought that was too much like [Redacted], but [Redacted] wasn't reserved, he was awkward and a dickhead. Not great qualities for a loser.

Danny Manning will win a natty at Wake.

Lmfao

He actually seems like a coach we can get behind. I did not like the way the players responded to him, but I don't think that is his fault. If they were willing to stand behind [name redacted], I'm sure they can stand behind this guy. As long as he does what he said in this video and keeps is mission statement/ goal of cutting down nets, I think we are in good shape.

No. No we are not.

Back