• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Danny Manning Era - Day 1

I get the feeling he's going to be here for quite a while. One thing he does sort of intrigues me. He's pretty soft spoken and when he's talking sometimes he stops and it almost feels like he's not sure what to say..then he says the perfect thing. It sort of builds confidence in him. Dude is a class act. I can see why everyone likes him so much.

None of us like him

WF Basketball and Football is now the Era of Dan and Dave. Let's hope they are far more successful than that previous marketing campaign with Olympic athletes of the same name.

Dave won a bronze. Dan didn’t even qualify for the Olympics.

That lined up.

If you ever wonder why Moonz' wife left him, just read this thread.

Like most people around here, I like what I've seen so far of Danny Manning. But those folded arms while he was talking to the team are far too defensive. OTOH maybe he was just trying to emphsize with that gesture that we are going to be a defense first team. ;)

It turns out that he was defensive, he had a lot to be defensive about, and he continued to be defensive to the end. His teams, on the other hand, never played much defense.

It turns out that he was defensive, he had a lot to be defensive about, and he continued to be defensive to the end. His teams, on the other hand, never played much defense.

Thought he was still here; have I missed something?

PM please....

Back