• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fargo: Season 4 on Sundays

Both were great, but I preferred season 2. I thought season 2 was one of the best seasons of any tv show I've ever seen.

BBT's "there be dragons here" speech in the first episode was one of the my favorite scenes of television ever.

I still haven't seen s1. I was hoping they'd marathon it before s3 starts. I gots no hulu.

both of the seasons have been really good. i think i also prefer the second season...how often does that happen, especially when expectations are as high as they were after the first season?

Just finished the first season. Incredible. No idea why I waited so long.

Do people like season one or two more?

Both good in different ways. I think season 2 was a lot more divisive. Kirsten Dunst KILLS IT in season 2 though.

Both very good but I think Billy Bob is the stronger villain.

I checked out the second season from the public library since I didn't have streaming access to it. Might be able to do the same, b$.

S3 has my attention. That was a strong premiere.

so i will have to say that this season is the worst of the three. ewan is just not doing it for me, but it is still highly watchable and i have been blown away with Varga (David Thewlis). he is making the show right now!

so i will have to say that this season is the worst of the three. ewan is just not doing it for me, but it is still highly watchable and i have been blown away with Varga (David Thewlis). he is making the show right now!

I tolerated the aliens last year, but the entire motion detectors can't see Gloria thing is just dumb. Aliens are more believable.

This -- not into it.

Back