• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fargo: Season 4 on Sundays

They sort of go together, for example, the KC mob was a big player in S2 but that was set 20 years after S4 will be. And of course S2 stars the father of the S1 star.

If you haven't seen the movie, I'd watch it before watching season one. Can't remember if it would matter that much with the other seasons

Thanks. It’s one of those movies and shows I’ve wanted to watch but haven’t just sat down to watch. Every year it takes longer and longer to catch up.

YES! Looks awesome and I've been waiting for the season with more Miller's Crossing nuggets. I also like the Raising Arizona "son you got a panty on your head" nod.

Timothy Olyphant in Fargo. Goddamnit, Trump, don't blow us all up until at this season has ended.

I wonder why FX moved Fargo to Sunday night? That is going to be tough to draw an audience up against SNF all season.

aren't the episodes on Hulu the next day?

I feel like FX has gone in deeper on streaming more than other cable channels and probably are catering to that crowd instead of real-time viewers

I've only read a couple reviews and they were both kinda meh about Season 4

They are on Hulu the next day and I will watch it tonight or tomorrow. There are a handful of shows I enjoy watching the night they air and Fargo was one of them.

I am a couple of weeks behind here... Just finished episode 8.

It's been an enjoyable season. Biggest critique is almost too many storylines, but it's coming together as we near the finish.

This season has been better than s3, honestly.

Since I'm a newcomer this year, was it ever revealed or discussed what was the relevance/significance of the s3 opening scene in East Berlin? I don't recall that being revisited, but could've missed it.

finished it last night

was definitely a letdown after the first few seasons and the ending felt pretty rushed

still hoping for a season 5 though

This season has been better than s3, honestly.

Since I'm a newcomer this year, was it ever revealed or discussed what was the relevance/significance of the s3 opening scene in East Berlin? I don't recall that being revisited, but could've missed it.

Disagree, it's still good tho.

we watched the first three seasons and stopped after episode 2-3 this one.

The most interesting part of the ending was halfway through the credits.

yeah, I cut it off at the beginning of the credits and then was reading about it before realizing I missed the reveal and had to go back

I actually figured that's what was gonna happen about 2/3 through the season as I kept waiting for that character to be a part of this season

I think the season might have been better with better casting -- Chris Rock and Jason Schwartzman were so distracting

I watched Season 4 first and really liked it. Thought it dragged in the middle but finished strong though I didn't love the ending. Felt like it really captured the 1950s post WW2 vibe well.

I then pivoted to Season 1 and fucking loved it. I thought it was going to be a rip off of the movie but quite frankly, thought it was better than the movie. None of the cast selections made sense to be on paper but damn, all were good. One of the best series I've seen.

On to the UFOs and Season 2.

yeah, I cut it off at the beginning of the credits and then was reading about it before realizing I missed the reveal and had to go back

I actually figured that's what was gonna happen about 2/3 through the season as I kept waiting for that character to be a part of this season

I think the season might have been better with better casting -- Chris Rock and Jason Schwartzman were so distracting

I was okay with Chris Rock, but it felt like they said to Jason Schwartzman, we want you to be Fredo, except get to be in charge. He wasn't able to pull it off.

Back