• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fargo: Season 4 on Sundays

last night's episode whoa

Yes. Yes, this.

Sucks that they didn't do a preview of next week's ep. Lester got sneaky for sure but getting spotted by Gordo is going to hard to overcome. I did not see him going back to the hospital but it played perfectly.

So I'm wondering what happens now with Stavros putting the money back into the snowbank. Why didn't Malvo head to the parking deck to meet Stavros? Did he not want the money and just wanted to fuck with everyone involved?

Hoping Molly's okay but that was a fucked up scene. Maybe the one time Gus had good aim.

Has this really fallen off the radar this profoundly on the boards? Last night's episode was amazing. This might be the best thing on T.V. right now, and I love me some Game of Thrones.

one last episode. is this showing ending or continuing?

For some reason I thought last night was the final episode. That would have been quite the WTF ending.

I'm betting Malvo buys it at the end - maybe they'll leave him lying in the snow like Molly after she was shot, just in case they decide to do another season (and can talk Thornton into returning). My guess is Either Gus or Lou does the honors.

This show's run has been very odd. For some reason word of mouth has not really traveled in terms of getting new viewers. I have been on board since the second or third episode and have thoroughly enjoyed it. I am constantly telling those around me about it but nobody seems too interested. Its a shame. Maybe it will end up being akin to Breaking Bad where a lot of viewers jumped on board after the first season and beyond.

I've told all my friends to check it out, only one has and he only gave it one episode. Billy Bob is fantastic; I'd really love to see it continue but it seems like they really should end it next week like they originally planned to so they don't risk diluting how good it's been.

This week's episode was tremendous. Really looking forward to the finale. I also liked Malvo's line about the Garden of Eden, as it jives with some of the speculation that he is the devil.

I just realized Gus is Tom Hanks son. I realize I am probably late to this party. Mind blown.

Anyone else notice the story Malvo was telling was an old Tim Conway skit on the Carol Burnett Show?

Pretty cold blooded the way Nygaard framed his wife to be murdered.

Lester is trying to play cold like Malvo does. Except that he keeps getting out played by Malvo. The elevator scene was fuck all. Loved hearing the "friendo" mention. If you're a Coen Bros fan, this show is full of great references. I'm waiting for a line about good cereal flakes or an "officer Ed McDunnough."

i love this show and have got a bunch of friends addicted. Billy Bob is awesome as Malvo.

doesn't look to like a second season

I think it's been known this whole time that season 2 would consist of a new cast in a new location. They didn't think it would be realistic to have the same little town police department having to deal with these far-fetched events over and over.

What seems to work, though, is having a common thread buried somewhere underneath. Something only those behind the fourth wall could know or catch. Like the cache of money from the movie which makes it to the show without any other contextual link or awareness. I think there are many opportunities for them to explore that and it's probably the only thing the viewer needs to buy in once the background of the stereotypes and characters are established.

Why was Gus being given a citation for bravery instead of an arrest warrant for murder?

Back