• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fargo: Season 4 on Sundays

I love this season so hard. Every character is a goddamn goldmine.

FX seems pretty big on scenes in which female characters talk about fingering dudes' butts. Happened in the Americans. Happened in the 1st season of Fargo, and now again in the 2nd season. I guess it's like how CBS's thing is multi-cam sitcoms, and FX's thing is woman-on-male assplay.

Well, from her perspective, I think she feels her dad treats her like a little girl and not part of the family operation, as evidenced by him hitting her and shoving her in the truck during the last episode. I imagine that's not the first time Dodd has beaten her, and of course we've also heard him reference her as just a "girl" to other family members. So now she's boning the enemy. Makes sense to me.

well why is she turning on her family/especially her dad?

because he excluded her since she was "just a girl" or whatever he said.

i did not watch season one for various reasons. boy did i miss out. if it was anywhere near this good (and a lot of people have said that).

Well, from her perspective, I think she feels her dad treats her like a little girl and not part of the family operation, as evidenced by him hitting her and shoving her in the truck during the last episode. I imagine that's not the first time Dodd has beaten her, and of course we've also heard him reference her as just a "girl" to other family members. So now she's boning the enemy. Makes sense to me.

she just played a part in getting the washer seller to them. seems a bit drastic/quick of a change.

She's a bored 19-year-old who lives on a farm compound in Fargo, so her impulsiveness doesn't surprise me too much.

i did not watch season one for various reasons. boy did i miss out. if it was anywhere near this good (and a lot of people have said that).

I liked season 1 a lot, but IMO this season has been superior.

and the whole soliloquy about living in the 60s and being free to do whatever you want and change your name and have fun, etc.

I loved her line last week: "Sometimes a girl just wants to bust a nut, ya know?"

I really hate the character Kirsten Dunst plays. She sucks in every way.

Re-watched the first five eps of Season 1 yesterday and was reminded about how fucking badass the third episode is. I remember the first two not really grabbing me, for whatever reason, then the third one happened, with the Faure Requiem selections (just a beautiful piece of music, haunting), and I immediately went back and watched the first two eps again AND the third one for the second time in one night.

Really digging this season, too.

Okay, so I thought that both of the twins got jackhawk knifed in the neck, must have seen that part wrong. Also, if the indian did not kill them both initially why did he not go back and finish the other fucker off? Seems like something he would not miss (judging from his actions so far in the season).

he stabbed twin 1 in the neck and punched twin 2. i assumed he finished number 2 off and was surprised he did not. poor lance. his wife really is the worst.

who is lance? if you mean jesse plemmons character ed and ed's wife peggy i agree.

Back