• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fargo: Season 4 on Sundays

So he could deliver the message (i.e., the head in the box) to Mike Milliken? :noidea:

but he was right there. he knew he only punched him. you don't just stab him before moving on? don't mind since the bros were good characters. glad one is still around to regulate.

was it bros head in the box? I was thinking I wish they left one of the bros alive cause I thought itd be good tv to see how one acted with the other one dead. glad I get to see that come to fruition

i thought the head in the box was brad garrett's character

My money is on yes. He seems to be of a mind to not leave loose ends.

loved the last episode. Kirsten Dunst was great (never thought I'd say that)

That's dumb. She's a tremendous actress.

This show is incredible. Casting, writing, acting.

They made Hanzee sympathetic ffs. Just incredible. This is so good. Can't wait to see it wrap up. The miniseries idea is right for this kind of storytelling.

Finally caught up this week after being about four episodes behind. Last season was great. This season is better. Hanzee should be dead, but he probably survives this mess. Dunst was fantastic this week.

Fantastic episode. Scary, humor, hanzee.

If he killed her that was near the tipping point with his wanting out of the life. That and the "half breed comment after all he's done for dodd.

This might be the best season of tv this year. Have to wait to see how it plays out.

Fargo (FX Series, Tuesdays at 10)

I think it's pretty easily been the best, eclipsing this past season of The Americans, Mr Robot, and this surprisingly great season of The Leftovers.

Fargo (FX Series, Tuesdays at 10)

I 100% agree. I think it's the best season of any show since Season 3 of Breaking Bad and would put it in the pantheon of all time great seasons. There hasn't been a weak episode. And considering they basically started from scratch and had to introduce every character, that is doubly impressive.

Back