• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fargo: Season 4 on Sundays

It didn't help some of the commercial breaks were almost five minutes long.

and very frequent after the first commercial break came like 20 mins in. seems like there'd be 5 minutes of show, 5 minutes of commercials

People still watch live TV? OK, then.

Other than a small handful of prime shows, I watch the majority of sports, news, and random TV shows live. 95% of my tv viewing is probably live. Sports probably accounts for 60% of it.

Betsy's recounting of her dream, with language lifted straight from Raising Arizona, was terrific.

Thus concludeth one of the best seasons of TV ever.

Thought that was one of the best finales I've ever seen.

The scene with Mike in the office building is just absolutely brilliant.

I am totally fine with that. Take your time and make the best possible show.

The story of the South Vietnamese father unloading his family onto the US ship and then successfully ditching the helicopter is a true story. Holy shit. Badass indeed.

Not surprised rubes don't like the aliens plotline. Rubbins doesn't strike me as a guy with great higher order thinking skills.

Basically everything about the finale was great. The realization that the smoke coming into the meat locker wasn't real was such a good reveal. Plays really well with the notion of what's actually happening and what isn't, and the "true story" stuff mixing with the narration shifts, etc.

finale was meh aliens were stupid addition to the show otherwise pretty good

Agree with this. The last episode would have been more effective if the scene about the soldier going to Vietnam and asking Ed to watch over Peggy hadn't been deleted.

twiggie that is not a nice personal attack. It is well established on the rjkarl boards that the stuff you like generally sucks and is lame and the stuff I like is awesome and also that I'm very intellectually smarter than you are!

Thought that it was a pretty solid ending to the season. Sucks we have to wait till 2017 to get season 3.

Ewan McGregor set to play two different brothers in season 3

Emmit is described as “The Parking Lot King of Minnesota,” a handsome and successful real-estate mogul and family man. Ray, by contrast, is the younger brother, and “a cautionary tale. Balding and pot-bellied, Ray is the kind of guy who peaked in high school. Now a parole officer, Ray has a huge chip on his shoulder about the hand he’s been dealt, and he blames his brother, Emmit, for his misfortunes.”
http://www.avclub.com/article/fargo-season-3-will-star-ewan-mcgregor-two-brother-237131

Just finished the first season. Incredible. No idea why I waited so long.

Do people like season one or two more?

Back