• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fargo: Season 4 on Sundays

yeah, I cut it off at the beginning of the credits and then was reading about it before realizing I missed the reveal and had to go back

I actually figured that's what was gonna happen about 2/3 through the season as I kept waiting for that character to be a part of this season

I think the season might have been better with better casting -- Chris Rock and Jason Schwartzman were so distracting

Definitely this. Every time Rock gave a monologue-like when he was taunting that junkie-I kept expecting him to make me laugh. Schwarzmann I guess was supposed to be as ill-suited as possible to lead an Italian gang, so they decided to make it work with absurd casting instead of good acting.

The other problem, IMO, was that there were too many characters that they didn't do enough with, most of them henchmen in their respective gangs. Should have focused on Loy, the Fada brothers, the crazy nurse, the cop and the US Marshall (highlight of the season, IMO), and the family that ran the funeral home.

Finally watched the finale. Yeah, it felt rushed. Still enjoyed the season, though. Enjoyed Schwartzman's death... "What!?!"

Season 5 starts tonight. 10:00, again at 11:20. First segment looks promising.

Seasons 1-2 were wonderful. I stopped halfway through both 3-4. Feel like I should revisit.

I rank the seasons 2,3,1 and then a bit of a gap before 4. Schwarzman and Rock felt like stunt casting, which as someone said was distracting.

Season 5 actually aired two episodes last night, both are currently on hulu. Looks like they aren't doing concurrent, intersecting storylines to the extent they did in other seasons. Haven't decided if Hamm's character is too ridiculous yet.

Back