• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Banned: woody9186, for posting real life information without consent

cookoutdeac

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Woody has been banned for a week for posting a video with RJ in it without his permission.

Going forward, we will enforce similar (if not harsher) bans for repeating this behavior. If you're going to post a picture/video of another poster please make sure that you have their consent in some form or another (or it has been posted before and has implicit consent). Be especially cautious with things that can be tied to other posters businesses/places of work.

I will say, I didn't know until woody's post that rjkarl currently rocks a totally badass Ernie Borgnine-look.

Ernest+Borgnine+File+Ernest+Borgnine+Died+ERCpq05LaNnl.jpg

I will change my townie avatar. I wasn't aware that this was an issue when I chose to do that. Just having a go at him. Also a year or so ago I had quite a few pics of me from college and high school posted on here, and had I known it were an option I would have demanded that the poster be reprimanded for it. I wasn't too happy about the "ginger" jokes that I endured afterwards. You guys preach so much about not slandering peoples' lifestyle choices and races around here and I fail to see a difference with the whole "ginger" slamming routine...

All other categories you listed such as race and lifestyle have souls, your lack of soul negates the afforded protection.

I will change my townie avatar. I wasn't aware that this was an issue when I chose to do that. Just having a go at him. Also a year or so ago I had quite a few pics of me from college and high school posted on here, and had I known it were an option I would have demanded that the poster be reprimanded for it. I wasn't too happy about the "ginger" jokes that I endured afterwards. You guys preach so much about not slandering peoples' lifestyle choices and races around here and I fail to see a difference with the whole "ginger" slamming routine...

Stop whining day walker.

Any chance we can post that video here, just so we know what not to post?

The bball video is fun...I IDed myself in the other.

As to McHale's Navy, did you know it was originally going to be a serious show? A friend of mine (who is in his 80s) was signed on to be the original Ensign Parker until the network decided to make it a comedy. It was a good choice.

Back