• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What the fuck is Marquee Moon's problem?

As a recent parody creator, all I did was give another email account and make up the name.

I don't think there's an approval is there? Don't you just sign up and post?

This is true, except I don't post so much as cry.

I love you LK.

From the tip of your Taylormade golf cap to the bottom of those sweet southern cankles.

Don't you go changing, LK.

two+men+hugging.jpg

LK,, I never saw the original thread, congrats to you and your family. A healthy baby is the greatest blessing in the world. Best wishes.

Agreed. i like Moon as a poster, has his schtick and does it well. I just dont personally think that his persona exemplifies what a good mod should be. Poster, yes. Mod, no.

This is kind of my take on things. Moon can (sometimes) be funny, but most of the time he's just trolling. Doesn't seem like great moderator behavior.

Things nobody gives a shit about:

1. How your fantasy team did
2. Your kids' amazing accomplishments (cough siff /cough)
3. The "unwarranted" negrep your received

i like moon's "schtick" a lot more than his shitty music recommendations

I think I passed along my congrats to LK in OSD's thread, but in case I didn't, congratulations on the healthy, attractive baby boy.

Guessing LK and Moon are working this out via PM. Moon can definitely be an instigator, but he seems like a good guy in general and probably didn't realize how far he pushed.

I have him on ignore because he gets under my skin. No problems with him or moon, though. It's easier to ignore than respond if you're annoyed.

Townie has the right idea here.

I can understand why LK would be upset with Moon in this case, but starting a thread about it is EXACTLY what Moon wants. People that stir shit up like MarqueeMoon thrive on the attention they get. So if you just ignore them, they will eventually get bored and leave you alone.

I actually come to the board because I want to read these types of things. So, I give a shit about them.

and you can read them, just be aware that most people don't give (as much of) a shit and if you're going to post them be prepared for smart-assed comments.

I thought this was a well-understood law of message boards

Things nobody gives a shit about:

1. How your fantasy team did
2. Your kids' amazing accomplishments (cough siff /cough)
3. The "unwarranted" negrep your received

Also, I'm tempted to start a "Negrep my kid received because of his amazing fantasy team" thread.

What about having kids makes some completely incapable of handling a joke?

What about having kids makes some completely incapable of handling a joke?

Good question. All kids look like aliens. Tell this undeniable fact to new parents and you have a situation on your hands.

Back