• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What the fuck is Marquee Moon's problem?

Things nobody gives a shit about:

1. How your fantasy team did
2. Your kids' amazing accomplishments (cough siff /cough)
3. The "unwarranted" negrep your received
Another thing that really nobody at all cares about and is all over the first page of the Pit is Skins/Deacon511 banter.

Also, if I had to make a choice for who would be sent off the boards, I'd vote to have LK go.

Has anyone said hemorrhoids yet? Because that's my guess. Hemorrhoids.

if you have adblock for firefox, you can just block an individual's avatar

I tried that, but it only blocked the avatar on one page of a thread. popped right back up on other threads. haven't had this problem on another VBulletin forum.

I tried that, but it only blocked the avatar on one page of a thread. popped right back up on other threads. haven't had this problem on another VBulletin forum.

You need to add the specific address of the hosted image to adblock.

Moon is a complete clown and his sports knowledge couldn't fill a thimble.

Yet this thread is giving him exactly what he craves... attention.

The comedy in all this is his mod power trip on these boards is exactly what he blasted the mods for over on Scout.com.

ZZZZ's a huge dick and shouldn't be a mod, but are you really this concerned about internet jokes that you're starting this thread two days after the birth of your kid? Calm down. Isn't there other stuff to do after a child is born? Just leave the boards for a while and enjoy the time before the kid starts talking back.

He claims New York, but from the pictures I saw I would be shocked if there wasn't some West Virginia genes prominently involved

You all remember that time that I didn't know that aviator was slang for avatar? :rulz: what a donk

Back