• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What the fuck is Marquee Moon's problem?

Liquid Karma

Eat a dick, hackers!
Staff member
Reaction score
On a thread celebrating the birth of my child, rather than offering up words of congratulations you post the following snarky bullshit:

did his best friend nazT cut the cord?

Let him decide for himself the merits of Thin Red Line.

Don't brainwash him!

In reference to where my kid's good looks come from:
Have you seen Mr. LK?

And then, apparently realizing how much of a prick you seemed you decided to NEG REP me with the following comment today:
congrats on the new kid. now lose those cankles!

What the fuck is your problem you insufferable little classless prick? If you don't like me, fine. It's mutual. Your inclusion as a moderator of this site is pretty much the only mistake made by the founders. I've yet to see that you've contributed one single idea of merit to this forum.

Fuck off.

I think Marquee got a little full of himself after being a martyr on DS. He has definitely been one of my least favorite posters on these boards.

He has taken his shit stirring to a whole new level on these boards, but especially in the last 2 days or so.

mills-lane-lets-get-it-on.jpg

Bit of an overreaction from LK here, but moon can be a real dick. There's no real reason for him to be a mod, except in the same category as dv7; he was instrumental in leading people away from DS and towards here. Unfortunately, those two still find every opportunity to beat that dead horse senseless.

I mean, the whole purpose of this board is entertainment. Moon throws his shit stirring everywhere and tries to piss people off and it's entertaining for him, but it makes the board less entertaining for the vast majority of readers.

So, whatever.

Bit of an overreaction from LK here, but moon can be a real dick. There's no real reason for him to be a mod, except in the same category as dv7; he was instrumental in leading people away from DS and towards here. Unfortunately, those two still find every opportunity to beat that dead horse senseless.

To be fair to dv7, I think he did a lot more than Moonzzz is getting these boards started. Moon basically only posted on DS that people should come here. dv7 (I think) actually worked on getting the boards operational. I could be wrong about this, though.

i am going to enjoy following this thread

look i didn't take that fucking midwifing class for nothing. Damn right I cut the cord.

i actually think DV7 has been a pretty decent mod. He still speaks his mind but at least he doesnt go out of his way to antagonize people and troll or whatever. other mods have been pretty great though.

Hmm, the 1st and 4th comments in your thread are definitely lame. However, the 2nd and 3rd just seem like good natured poking fun. I don't think you'd have a problem if anyone else had made those comments. Especially the 3rd since we make the "WF guys outkick their coverage" all the time on these boards.

What the fuck is your problem you insufferable little classless prick? If you don't like me, fine. It's mutual. Your inclusion as a moderator of this site is pretty much the only mistake made by the founders. I've yet to see that you've contributed one single idea of merit to this forum.

Fuck off.

Missouri_broadside.jpg

eagerly awaiting Moon's reply

Also, fwiw, I don't think it's fair to criticize his inclusion as a moderator when he has done absolutely nothing wrt to his modding powers that could draw any criticism.

The honeymoon period of the new board is over, apparently. For a while, people had fun, but did so in a relatively civil manner. Now, people are being dicks just to be dicks. That's something that came over from DS and it kind of sucks.

Back