• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

No Scrimmage Report: discussing 3rd asst coach; super ceral

I doubt that would be legal. Once it's signed isn't it binding for one year?

Plenty of recruits are given a release out of their NLI's once there is a coaching change.. That said, it seems typical that the recruits asks for the release and not the new coach forcing one.

That's not what was proposed. It was proposed that Wake would renege. I'm pretty sure that would be against NCAA rules.

Plenty of recruits are given a release out of their NLI's once there is a coaching change.. That said, it seems typical that the recruits asks for the release and not the new coach forcing one.

True, but Wake is a unique situation now. Players were coming in spite of the coach, not because of him. Therefore if they liked Wake enough to come play for an abzzzmal coach, then they are not going to want out after we replace him with someone who is actually likeable and promising.

True, but Wake is a unique situation now. Players were coming in spite of the coach, not because of him. Therefore if they liked Wake enough to come play for an abzzzmal coach, then they are not going to want out after we replace him with someone who is actually likeable and promising.

How on earth did that never catch on in the last four years?

These players couldn't play Bzzball, maybe they can play MANball. Chill will tell DM who is worth keeping. The real question is can he bring in better players in the short run (next season).

LK jumping on the RJ bandwagon regarding Rondale?

Never thought I'd see the day. Must be so much pos rep flowing between you two right now!

No doubt. I was just saying that plenty of players get out of NLI's after there is a coaching change.

I look at this season as a season long, loser leave town match between Overton and Watson. The one who shows the most promise stays, the other is asked to leave ( in the nicest way possible of course) to free up a schollie. Both of those guys seem borderline at best for ACC level so we can't afford to have two schollie s wrapped up in them.

I look at this season as a season long, loser leave town match between Overton and Watson. The one who shows the most promise stays, the other is asked to leave ( in the nicest way possible of course) to free up a schollie. Both of those guys seem borderline at best for ACC level so we can't afford to have two schollie s wrapped up in them.

Outside of Cav, those may be the only 2 guys on the roster that can hit a shot over 15 feet.

I still think we win 20+ and are on the bubble. I wouldn't be surprised if our (assumingly) shit OOC schedule keeps us out though.

I think we should be a bubble team, probably NIT at the end of the day. Like Clemson this season.

Others don't feel the same way, but I am high on how bad Bz was and also bullish on Shelton and GMc.

I still think we win 20+ and are on the bubble. I wouldn't be surprised if our (assumingly) shit OOC schedule keeps us out though.

I think we should be a bubble team, probably NIT at the end of the day. Like Clemson this season.

Others don't feel the same way, but I am high on how bad Bz was and also bullish on Shelton and GMc.

I like both of these opinions. But I'm prepared to give DM three full years of support, at least, given the bzasister that's been left.

So if DM doesn't win with juniors and seniors, you'll give him his own large freshman class.

I think Bz was so bad that if DM is halfway decent we will see major improvement. He's got to kill it on the recruiting trail to earn a third year of love if he doesn't improve on Bz with Bz' players.

Back