• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

No Scrimmage Report: discussing 3rd asst coach; super ceral

Ball State Deac

Reaction score
We ever hear anything about how that went?

Last edited:
Manning doesn't know who he can trust yet .... Therefore no leaks.

lol...or who knows. Maybe they never had the scrimmage. Usually a staff will find a few people to leak information to.

So, we can have a scrimmage after the season? Is this because of the coaching change or is that something any team could do?

We've watched these guys play for two years. Do you really need a report to know what happened?

So, we can have a scrimmage after the season? Is this because of the coaching change or is that something any team could do?

I asked the same question and got a good answer. Not sure which thread though. Try searching for it.

We've watched these guys play for two years. Do you really need a report to know what happened?

w640xh480_USPW_178676.jpg

Last edited:
Yes. Hence my interest in the scrimmage.

It's a foregone conclusion which guys suck and would suck in practice. It's just a question of whether or not the coaches and administration are cool with the pulling of the scholarships. It's not like Madison is going to wow the coaches and fool them into making them think he's a great player by going off for 40 points in a scrimmage.

It's a foregone conclusion which guys suck and would suck in practice. It's just a question of whether or not the coaches and administration are cool with the pulling of the scholarships. It's not like Madison is going to wow the coaches and fool them into making them think he's a great player by going off for 40 points in a scrimmage.

I know its a dick move, but I hope we find a way to pull White's scholarship.

Nonetheless, the coaching staff could see something in players that we haven't seen much of, or perhaps not. Or they could have sucked even worse than anticipated. Hence my question.

I doubt that would be legal. Once it's signed isn't it binding for one year?

Back