• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chris Barclay new RB coach at Marshall

piratedeac92

Reaction score
Can't get link to work but I pulled it up on their athletic website. Didn't see this posted anywhere, sorry if it already has been.

Very happy for him, maybe he could make his way here some day?

Nice. Somewhat close to home as well. Looks like we've got quite a few Deacs coaching.

I suspect Marshall is this years Louisville. The team that goes on an undefeated streak and no one cares because their schedule stinks.

I suspect Marshall is this years Louisville. The team that goes on an undefeated streak and no one cares because their schedule stinks.

Marshall's schedule might set a record for the most pathetic schedule of all-time. At least Louisville played a bad SEC team (KY) in its OOC schedule and UCF turned out to be a solid team, and Cincy was competitive. Marshall's schedule is beyond belief. They don't even play WV next year. Their OOC games are:

- Miami (o)
- Ohio
- Rhode Island
- Akron

Their conference games are:

- ODU
- MTSU
- FIU
- FAU
- S. Miss
- Rice
- UAB
- WKU

Wow. :tard:

Wow. An undefeated Marshall may not even be ranked.

Back