• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OGBoards' dumbest posters (NEW)

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
No judgments about how "good" or "bad" these posters are.

Dumbest:

10. WFcatamount22
9. DeacLaw05
8. pourdeac
7. HONDO2
6. sailordeac
5. Deacs89
4. wfu22fan
3. tintinisahottie
2. MACdeac
1. socaldeac

Last edited:
i'd probably nominate sailor for smartest list, he and arlington are about on the same level IMO

nm... i was thinking of trader. sorry sailor, you're cool tho

Last edited:
any list of dumbest omitting palma is flawed

he's not dumb; he knows exactly what he's doing. that said, he's said some pretty stupid things... but he's not dumb (imo). not like those posters listed.

palma's a smart dude, he just has his assburgers moments from time to time.

although general trivia isn't really a good gauge for smartness.

I think it's easier to tell who is a dumb poster compared to a smart poster because not everyone tries to be smart but the dummies can't help it.

Thoughts?

I think this raises a good point. I have a fairly low threshold for smart (most people on here are smart, an unpopular opinion, I'm sure).

There are some sneaky dumb posters. Hoping OGB can chime in.

Well 97 percent of business school applicants ain't got shit on me. Then again, I haven't had a working stove in 3 years.

he's not dumb; he knows exactly what he's doing. that said, he's said some pretty stupid things... but he's not dumb (imo). not like those posters listed.

indeed, all the Board's a stage. But, I'm not giving up my avatar for life. another dumb suggestion.

i'd go head to head general trivia, though.

there's probably a general trivia quiz on sporcle you guys could take

It's takes a special kind of self righteous douchenozzle to post a thread like this. But he's our self righteous douchenozzle, and we still love him.

Back