• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacon Club Fundraising Video 2014

Brangus

Reaction score
Got this on my email...sorry if Haas. Is it inferring we are broke? It's definitely a LOWF production.

I guess the VW bug bouncing along with WF on it bugged me. I get the message but it was LOWF-ish.

Seems to me like they're blaming the fans/donors for Bzgrobo's recent inabilities to recruit

Interesting video. I wish the tie dyes would die, pun intended. If the GAP is filled, are coaches allowed to recruit athletes who will go pro and likely leave early, or only those that can put their socks on correctly? I hope the former.

There wasn't ever any rule against recruiting one/two and dones. Bz just couldn't get them and didn't even bother putting in the effort. Manning can and will. All we as fans can do is support the Deacon Club and fill the Joel. If Manning gets the job done on the recruiting trail and we start making the Joel a tougher place to play again we'll be headed in the right direction in a hurry.

Yeah the tie dyes were a marketing/ pep rally gimmick from a bygone era. Something new to coincide with this new start for the program would be nice. It doesn't need to be fratty/stuffy/prepstar but we can do better than the tie dyes. They are ghey.

thought it was good. cute and informative. Would have been awesome if they had the plane towing a banner at the end

Yeah the tie dyes were a marketing/ pep rally gimmick from a bygone era. Something new to coincide with this new start for the program would be nice. It doesn't need to be fratty/stuffy/prepstar but we can do better than the tie dyes. They are ghey.

31LmjgTTjkL.jpg

But I thought there were plenty of fans in the stands? The attendence numbers were awesome. Just ask our AD.

Back