• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

5Dimes releases Week 1 lines; WFU -7.5 at UL Monroe

Billy Mitchell

The King of Kong
Reaction score
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/24537961/5dimes-has-released-point-spreads-for-opening-week

Wake Forest (-7.5) at UL Monroe

Mississippi (-8.5) vs Boise State (Atlanta)

Texas A&M vs South Carolina (-9)

Temple at Vanderbilt (-21)

BYU (-14) AT Connecticut

UTSA at Houston (-9.5)

UNLV at Arizona (-25.5)

Colorado State (pick ‘em) at Colorado (Denver)

Bowling Green (-6.5) vs. Western Kentucky

Penn State (-1) vs. Central Florida (Dublin)

Ohio State (-15.5) at Navy

Rice at Notre Dame (-21)

West Virginia at Alabama (-23.5)

Washington (-21.5) at Hawaii

Oklahoma State at Florida State (-13.5)

LSU (-3) vs. Wisconsin (Houston)

Utah State vs Tennessee (-6.5)

Miami at Louisville (-3.5)

I would have expected ulm to be favored. That's a very interesting line, albeit very early on.

Why would you expect them to be favored?

ULM was 109th in F+ last year and also have a mess at QB. Still was surprised at the line size.

I like the WF/ULM under even though the total will not be posted until late August.

Last edited:
Does anyone with access to a bookie want to take my money and put it on ULM?

That line is ridiculous.

Does anyone with access to a bookie want to take my money and put it on ULM?

That line is ridiculous.

ULM may be the right side, but assuming the line is wrong with absolutely zero knowledge of what ULM returns or does not is the recipe for getting wiped out. The guys setting the lines know what they are doing.

I am shocked temple is a 3 td dog to Vandy. They are def a better program then Temple but when Temple finally got the QB situation figured out they were very competitive down the stretch last year. I don't know what Vandy brought back but they lost their big playmaker WR and head coach for sure.

ULM was terrible without Browning last year and wake almost beat them WITH browning (albeit at home). I thought the line would be three or so in favor of Wake. Both teams have a lot of unknowns

Back