• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you boycott any products/companies?

Grape juice is interesting. I rarely drink it, but from time to time I'll be like, "you know what would be good right now and really hit the spot? Some motherfuckin' grape juice." And occasionally I will buy a thing of grape juice, and invariably I will drink between 30 and 50% of the bottle, then it will be pushed to the back of the refrigerator and 8 months later I will throw it out.

Rjkarl, have you gone out to buy some grape juice yet? I really think you should. A whole new world has just opened up for you. You say you don't really like grape juice, but maybe it's just because you convinced yourself you didn't like it so that you wouldn't be sad about missing it. Maybe you love grape juice. Maybe it will be all you drink from now on.

Seriously, go buy some grape juice, drink it, and then report back.

This is me completely. One time, I made the mistake of having a grape juice binge at my in-laws. So now my MIL (Miami Cuban, doesn't speak English, expresses her love by serving food) has a bottle of grape juice ready for me every time we come. I feel bad not drinking it.

This is me completely. One time, I made the mistake of having a grape juice binge at my in-laws. So now my MIL (Miami Cuban, doesn't speak English, expresses her love by serving food) has a bottle of grape juice ready for me every time we come. I feel bad not drinking it.

this is adorable and i love it.

(i, too, am in the 'buy a big bottle and drink 80%, toss the rest ~6mo later' camp)

I've got this image in my head of ph hanging at his in laws house sippin on grape juice and trying to talk to his MIL about superheroes while she just nods and smiles and has no idea what he is saying

i wonder if ph's inlaws are big lebroncito fans. i imagine them to be like dan le batard's dad

lol I am dying at this

The only time we have grape juice in the house is when my wife gets a hankerin' for sparkling sangria. We only use a small amount and throw the bottle away 6-8 months later.

Rjkarl, have you bought the grape juice yet? You have probably already drank like 5 glasses by now because it is so tasty and you're like, "wow, this is a delicious beverage."

Rjkarl, if you're worried about sugar, they make light grape juice with fewer calories and less sugar. So you could probably drink a whole bath tub full of that and be fine still fit as a fiddle. But I'd at least try the regular grape juice first just so you appreciate the real deal and can compare. And, I mean, if you like the real stuff and want to drink a couple pints of it daily (and you probably will), you can always cut back elsewhere, maybe opt out of the chips at lunch or mix in a salad.

If you drink white grape juice, is that more or less racist than if you drink purple grape juice? Based on RJ's reasons for boycotting Welch's, he may want to start with the less racist grape juice.

Seriously. There are a lot of grape juice racists in here.

Back