• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you boycott any products/companies?

Where do white grape peach and cran-grape fall in this?

i'm just glad this convo has switched from people PROTESTING wal mart when they go to places like whole foods and Dean & Deluca to a conversation about grape juice

Rjkarl, where is our update? Perhaps you are in a grape juice induced stupor? Your belly is full of delicious purple nectar and you're laying on the ground rolling around in a daze, liquid sloshing back and forth inside bloated tummy; lips, tongue and teeth stained dark as midnight; flailing limbs occasionally bumping against the multiple empty juice containers littering your floor. When you pull yourself together, POST and relay your experience.

Rjkarl, where is our update? Perhaps you are in a grape juice induced stupor? Your belly is full of delicious purple nectar and you're laying on the ground rolling around in a daze, liquid sloshing back and forth inside bloated tummy; lips, tongue and teeth stained dark as midnight; flailing limbs occasionally bumping against the multiple empty juice containers littering your floor. When you pull yourself together, POST and relay your experience.

tumblr_lo5bvq7RfO1qerndjo1_400.gif

I was picturing that rat from Charlotte's Web when he goes to the fair a veritable smorgasboard orgasbord orgasbord.

hooray_for_charlotte_by_collinfatrat-d4iwi9y.jpg

I try to boycott RBC after they tried to get me arrested for threatening a bank teller. Illuminating ignorance is different than threatening in my book.

really struggling with the what the cocaine trade does for south american countries. almost as bad as wal mart or cfa, but they offer a largely superior product.

Just be sure you're buying fair trade organic cocaine, not that synthetic shit that stringer will try to pass off on the corners.

I think if Rj posted here that he enjoyed the grape juice and he admitted being wrong for the second time in a thread there would be some kind of rip in the space-time continuum so we are all probably better off this way. Unless of course that rip leads to an alternate universe where unc is formally known as the North Carolina School for Dwarves, in which case I'm on board with slipping through the gap.

Back