• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you boycott any products/companies?

Willing to buy cocaine but not willing to go to Chick Fil-A because $.001 might by chance go to an organization that is against gay marriage.

Makes sense to me.

I wish I had started my boycott of fast food a long time ago, the damage it has done to me is quite evident.

I don't drink much juice. My two favorites are pineapple and cranberry.

I don't drink much juice. My two favorites are pineapple and cranberry.

MV5BMjA5MzI3ODcxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODY5MTc4OQ@@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg

rjkarl, where are we on the grape juice, bro? Have you bought it yet? This is getting weird.

The CFA brings this up. I thought a thread about this might make it easier to see specifics.

Here goes for me:

CFA
WalMart
Welch's

I used to not allow any Coors products in my home either, but the new generation of the Coors family have overthrown the racism, homophobic and anti-Semetic actions of their parents and grandparents.

There might be one or two others, but I'm just not getting them now.

What'd they do? And what's wrong with Welchs?

Robert Welch found the racist, anti-Semetic John Birch Society.

Was Robert Welch associated with Welch's? Robert did found the Oxford Candy Company, and played a large role in James O. Welch Company (introduced Junior Mints). But I can't find any evidence he played a role in Welch's.

I don't think Robert Welch has anything to do with Welch's.

that's hilarious

and perfect. just perfect.

I wonder how long rj has boycotted Welch's

Welch's was founded by Thomas Bramwell Welch and sold to a grape co-op in the 1950s.

But you know what, fuck it. I'm all in on the Welch's boycott.

fp2coKp.png

RJ boycotted grape juice while most likely at the same time inhaling junior mints and sugar daddies the last 60 years.

Other notable people and their contributions you most likely should avoid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welch_(surname)
Hahahahahahaha

lifted the cfa boycott when i decided the gays won* and that old asshole was spinning in his grave. the hate tastes so good.

*depending on pence's ability to get gay therapy mandatory i may walk back on the this.

I don't do Susan G Komen products if there's an alternative, after their Planned Parenthood B.S.

Been boycotting Mc Donald 's since election day

Last edited:
I boycott Delta and it's affiliates, KLM and Air France. If Delta's HQ burnt to the fucking ground I would be first in line to piss on the ashes.

CFA
WalMart
Yuengling
HTC Phones
Papa Johns

These are all easy boycotts since I'm not really missing out on anything good. If Ballast Point or Wawa started doing some fucked up shit, I'd be in trouble.

Barilla was on the list for a while, but I think they've righted the ship. Also the wife buys most of the groceries, so I have no idea what she buys.

CFA
WalMart
Yuengling
HTC Phones
Papa Johns

These are all easy boycotts since I'm not really missing out on anything good. If Ballast Point or Wawa started doing some fucked up shit, I'd be in trouble.

Barilla was on the list for a while, but I think they've righted the ship. Also the wife buys most of the groceries, so I have no idea what she buys.

We're going to have to hear the stories behind these. Unless its all political.

We're going to have to hear the stories behind these. Unless its all political.

HTC is the only one that's not political. The first smartphone I had was an HTC and it was absolute dogshit. I usually have zero brand prference, especially when it comes to tech, but I will absolutely never buy an HTC phone again and will actively prevent other people from doing so.

Back