• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you boycott any products/companies?

I'm boycotting Smithfield Chicken & BBQ b/c of that stupid "juicy bird" radio commercial. Just imagining that guy's face as he says "juicy bird" makes you want to beat his ass.

HTC is the only one that's not political. The first smartphone I had was an HTC and it was absolute dogshit. I usually have zero brand prference, especially when it comes to tech, but I will absolutely never buy an HTC phone again and will actively prevent other people from doing so.

i bought the thunderbolt. they stopped supporting it almost immediately and put out a new 4g device within a few months.

I boycott Delta and it's affiliates, KLM and Air France. If Delta's HQ burnt to the fucking ground I would be first in line to piss on the ashes.

I recognize your reasons for doing this, but I'm all in on Delta at this point. The chances of me ever connecting on a domestic flight ever again are less than 10%.

I recognize your reasons for doing this, but I'm all in on Delta at this point. The chances of me ever connecting on a domestic flight ever again are less than 10%.

For me it doesn't really cause any inconvenience since there aren't a whole lot of direct flights out of DCA on Delta to places I typically travel to.

I've been boycotting BP since the oil spill.

This never quite made sense to me. Boycotting BP branded gas stations (I assume this is what you mean, since it's impossible to boycott BP gasoline) does far more harm to small business owners than it does to BP.

Armed with this knowledge, I exclusively went to the BP on university in the months after the oil spill to help counteract those who were 'boycotting BP'.

Yellow Mustard. Because it's disgusting.

Had CFA again today. Delicious. And a little old lady refilled my drink. Felt great to tip her

Back