• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you boycott any products/companies?

I "boycott" veal to appease my wife.

Maurice's in SC is the only place I have intentionally boycotted. Not much of a sacrifice since their barbecue was just meh anyway. Some disgusting hateful propaganda in his restaurant the first and last time I went there...about 10 years ago. Think he died in the last year.

I too boycotted Maurice's for many years due to his disgusting race views. He actually handed out pro slavery pamphlets in his restaurants. A truly disgusting man who was quite active in republican politics (imagine that). He died just a few weeks ago so I decided that my boycott was over and I took my kids there to eat . The wife was not happy about that.

Utz:

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/30/nyregion/nyregionspecial2/01njhouses.html?pagewanted=print&_r=0

They built a mega-mansion on some very sensitive dunes in the area where I grew up. The dunes are supposed to be protected but for some reason they were pretty much granted carte blanche to tear out as much as they wanted. It was really shady. As a result, all of the foliage that holds the dune in place - which protects the island itself - is gone. If you Google Utz and Avalon there's a lot more.

rj stopped spanking it to Raquel Welch a long time ago.

#principles

no way dude, coors light is KING of shit American pale lagers and the banquet beer is delicious rocky mountain water

I fucking love CRUSHING some CCLs during tailgating season.

Utz:

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/30/nyregion/nyregionspecial2/01njhouses.html?pagewanted=print&_r=0

They built a mega-mansion on some very sensitive dunes in the area where I grew up. The dunes are supposed to be protected but for some reason they were pretty much granted carte blanche to tear out as much as they wanted. It was really shady. As a result, all of the foliage that holds the dune in place - which protects the island itself - is gone. If you Google Utz and Avalon there's a lot more.

Maybe it was for R&D for those crab chips. WORTH IT.

Back