• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you boycott any products/companies?

I didn't buy French products for years when they wouldn't let us use their airspace.

To my detriment I never watched 30 Rock because I can't stand Baldwin's antics and Tina Fey's politics. Prob need to get on that, heard its a good show.

Cook-out is now open in Atlanta so all fast food here should be quaking in their boots.

That's just really dumb about 30 Rock. Are you upset that Baldwin lampooned conservatives as Jack Donaghy?

Meh, go's stupid boycotts aren't much dumber than most of the other stuff posted on this thread.

RJ - are you going to start drinking Welch's again?

Probably not...haven't missed it...but I made a mistake....never liked grape juice that much and like other jellies.

Probably not...haven't missed it...but I made a mistake....never liked grape juice that much and like other jellies.

you made a life decision based on completely uninformed OUTRAGE

probably not the first, nor the last time. moron.

Next time someone accuses RJ of never admitting he's wrong...

I used to enjoy many good meals at a local place. Then this happened. The owner more or less made it right, but that manager dude is a huge asshole (there were lots of signs before hamburger-gate; he was much worse than I indicated in the post, because I didn't want there to be any dispute about the facts), so I never went back. I'm not really boycotting it anymore. I just started going someplace else and stopped thinking about it.

It appears that practically the whole universe boycotts mylifecard and a story almost told

I didn't say "freedom fries"

Boycotts in general are dumb. CFA and France I'm sure do wayyyy more good as a whole than the areas where we may disagree politically.

I respect people's ability to choose in every aspect of life, that's why I think GOP should get out of the bedroom and the Dems should be out of our wallets/stomachs.

Oh man, just reading this thread. Rjkarl, you've been accidentally boycotting the wrong grape juice company for decades? Oh man, that sucks. Grape juice is DELICIOUS. But now you can drink like lots of grape juice to catch up on all you've missed, so that's cool.

Oh man, just reading this thread. Rjkarl, you've been accidentally boycotting the wrong grape juice company for decades? Oh man, that sucks. Grape juice is DELICIOUS. But now you can drink like lots of grape juice to catch up on all you've missed, so that's cool.

I prefer my grape juice fermented, and Welch's doesn't make that.

Seriously, why do you people punish yourselves because you deem someone else to be an asshat?

sw50sw8sw578.gif

Back