• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Do you boycott any products/companies?

Probably not...haven't missed it...but I made a mistake....never liked grape juice that much and like other jellies.

sw50sw8sw578.gif

he didn't say grape drink

Grape juice is interesting. I rarely drink it, but from time to time I'll be like, "you know what would be good right now and really hit the spot? Some motherfuckin' grape juice." And occasionally I will buy a thing of grape juice, and invariably I will drink between 30 and 50% of the bottle, then it will be pushed to the back of the refrigerator and 8 months later I will throw it out.

Rjkarl, have you gone out to buy some grape juice yet? I really think you should. A whole new world has just opened up for you. You say you don't really like grape juice, but maybe it's just because you convinced yourself you didn't like it so that you wouldn't be sad about missing it. Maybe you love grape juice. Maybe it will be all you drink from now on.

Seriously, go buy some grape juice, drink it, and then report back.

I think this is the more likely option for rj to end his Welch's boycott:

welchs_prune.jpg

Say Hey, do you prefer purple grape juice or white grape juice? I find white grape juice to be a little more palatable, and it doesn't stain your tongue.

Now I really want some grape juice, but I'm not trying to be a RACIST.

I love me some grape juice. If it's the purple kind sometimes I put a little water in it so it's not so concentrated.

I lean toward the purple grape juice. The white juice may taste the same, but it looks like apple juice and my brain gets confused.

I haven't had grape juice in a long time, never really drink juice because of all the evil sugar bugs, but this does kind of make me want some.

Rjkarl, you should buy some purple grape juice and white grape juice and have a little taste test, see which one you prefer. Plus, then you'll have 2 grape juices and you can drink all of that and it will be very hydrating and delicious.

man I had some awesome grape juice at the Union Square Farmers Market in NYC a few years ago. One of the vendors was selling cups of it poured from those Gatorade things Little League teams and construction crews have.

If you drink white grape juice, is that more or less racist than if you drink purple grape juice? Based on RJ's reasons for boycotting Welch's, he may want to start with the less racist grape juice.

I love white grape juice and this thread makes me want some. Mom used to dilute it for us;
I still remember the first full-strength glass. It was awesome.

I lean toward the purple grape juice. The white juice may taste the same, but it looks like apple juice and my brain gets confused.

BKF prefers white grape juice, especially the kind with no tatoos.

Back