• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Awesome Map Thread

1086833227377542722.png

Philly right on the edge there. 6" doesn't typically cancel school, but anything much more than that will.

interesting. 9 states are entirely within 100 miles of a border. michigan and FL are the ones that I wouldn't have thought of, and I'd have thought that VT would be in.

How is Lake Michigan considered a border?

You can sail from Lake Huron, through the Straits of Mackinac and into Lake Michigan without encountering INS. There is an INS station on Mackinac Island but I don't know how they would prevent a boat from coming from Canada without stopping.

They count the Chesapeake Bay too

So what you are really trying to say is, we declaring war on Canada. All your maple syrup are belong to us!

the coast guard patrols lake michigan, while CBP doesn't. Hmmm.

yeah, let's just invade.

church_bodies.gif

surprise surprise the south has a shit ton of baptist church's

Stupid question, but yellow says Christian. Aren't Baptist, Catholic, etc types of Christian? Is that just a non denominational Christian church?

Stupid question, but yellow says Christian. Aren't Baptist, Catholic, etc types of Christian? Is that just a non denominational Christian church?

That was what I assumed when I looked at the map, but it could refer to Disciples of Christ, a.k.a. Christian Church.

Back