• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Awesome Map Thread

150304160155-private-jet-top-780x439.png

Moscow to Marseille is an interesting route

A few interesting ones. Moscow to Marseille doesn't surprise me much because I figure rich and corrupt Russians want to party on the Riviera in Winter. But Caracas to Miami?!? And is that Porto Novo or Lagos to London?

I'd question whether drug smugglers would file a flight plan

That was my thought too. The 1st thing you think of is drugs. But you're going to have to file a flight plan and do a great job concealing the drugs, and you're not even coming from Colombia but from a country we haven't gotten along with well over the last decade. You've gotta think the DEA is aware of this too.

And I still can't figure out Porto Novo to London.

That was my thought too. The 1st thing you think of is drugs. But you're going to have to file a flight plan and do a great job concealing the drugs, and you're not even coming from Colombia but from a country we haven't gotten along with well over the last decade. You've gotta think the DEA is aware of this too.

And I still can't figure out Porto Novo to London.

Also, these international private flights still have to clear customs, just like you would on a normal flight.

I would think that would be lagos Nigeria (oil) instead of porto novo benin

Is there a really short one from New York to Pittsburgh in there? What's that all about.

ns1STml.jpg

This is a map of all internet connections in 1969.

That would go well with the world subway map I have....its an awesome print. I've posted it before and I'll post it again

world-map-metro-style.jpg

there used to be a MUCH better version of that map on flightaware.com but i can't find it. posrep to whoever can.

Back