• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Awesome Map Thread

Lolz. The USA has like 70 total active subs. I'd bet there's only around 300 worldwide.

He further noted that there are 25 large ships that do nothing but fix cable cuts and bends, and that such cuts are usually the result of cables rubbing against rocks on the sea floor.

The most efficient route to road trip through all 48 contiguous states.

best-road-trip-major-landmarks-1024x548.png

http://www.randalolson.com/2015/03/08/computing-the-optimal-road-trip-across-the-u-s/

mmm superhighways. the midwest and west coast portions would be especially SUPER boring

Flagstaff to Boise cruise control set to 55 what a mind fuck

few questions...

why drive down to Orlando and over to 95 instead of just getting on 95 in Jacksonville?
Why the random stop in the OBX of NC?
Why drive through Idaho twice? Just go Utah to Wyoming then down to Denver.
Shooting across the Texas panhandle surely makes more sense to get to Oklahoma than going down to San Antonio, but I understand that path because San Antonio and Austin are awesome.

From the link..
"The trip would only make stops at National Natural Landmarks, National Historic Sites, National Parks, or National Monuments."

few questions...

why drive down to Orlando and over to 95 instead of just getting on 95 in Jacksonville?
Why the random stop in the OBX of NC?
Why drive through Idaho twice? Just go Utah to Wyoming then down to Denver.
Shooting across the Texas panhandle surely makes more sense to get to Oklahoma than going down to San Antonio, but I understand that path because San Antonio and Austin are awesome.

RTFA

From the link..
"The trip would only make stops at National Natural Landmarks, National Historic Sites, National Parks, or National Monuments."

"make stop" = drive through the edge of

we can't nitpick, the goal is fastest way to hit 48 states, not best roadtrip

Back