• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Awesome Map Thread

This may be a haas but lol WV:

YelpMap.png

Astonishing that foodstands is the cuisine for Oregon.

I had never seen a peruvian restaurant in VA before 1 opened on 29 North recently, and I've lived here for 25 years. There must be a bunch of peruvian places up in NOVA or something.

Extremely good. Peruvian fried rice is excellent as well.

most liberal/conservative?

Astonishing that foodstands is the cuisine for Oregon.

I had never seen a peruvian restaurant in VA before 1 opened on 29 North recently, and I've lived here for 25 years. There must be a bunch of peruvian places up in NOVA or something.

all over the place in NOVA

i think so; some of the "most conservative" towns are middle of fucking nowheresville. if that's what they are.

drewsey, OR? Allensville, PA?

images

I was thinking liberal/conservative, but I can't imagine Greensboro being more liberal than Chapel Hill or Asheville.

and it's blue and red colors you bunch of geniuses

There's no way Greensboro is more liberal than Chapel Hill or Asheville.

i dunno... you get outside of downtown asheville and things get RED really quickly.

This is the 1st occasion when I've had the thought that I wish I were from Fargo.

Back