• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Awesome Map Thread

background.jpg

The Signature Dessert of Each State (list)

Didn't really figure Tennessee to be the banana pudding capital. I see more of that than sweet potato pie around here.

Texas, Oklahoma and Louisiana know what's what. Alaska, New Mexico and South Dakota, WTF?

A complete lack of Smashburger on that map makes me sad. I guess they just don't have enough locations.

Washington State doesn't even have an In N Out and your telling me its the state's favorite burger? I am not buying it.

Washington State doesn't even have an In N Out and your telling me its the state's favorite burger? I am not buying it.

I'm surprised Washington State's favorite burger doesn't somehow involve kale.

Whataburger FTW

so fucking gooodddd

Whataburger is one of the few Texa$ things I just cannot support. Sure it works in a pinch, or when you are 10+ beers deep, but it's really pretty meh.

P. Terry's (a Central Texas fast food spot that is slightly more expensive) is far superior.

And if you want a prime burger go to Hopdoddy's. They just opened a Shake Shack here to accommodate all the Yankbag transplants (which I actually don't mind as they are far superior to Californians) and that place is trash.

Whataburger is one of the few Texa$ things I just cannot support. Sure it works in a pinch, or when you are 10+ beers deep, but it's really pretty meh.

P. Terry's (a Central Texas fast food spot that is slightly more expensive) is far superior.

And if you want a prime burger go to Hopdoddy's. They just opened a Shake Shack here to accommodate all the Yankbag transplants (which I actually don't mind as they are far superior to Californians) and that place is trash.

You're a transplant.

tsywake's Awesome Map Thread

You're a transplant.

I'm aware. But I'm a beloved (okay moderately acceptable) NC transplant. Not the hated "destroying-my-beloved-Austin" Californian. We're the okay ones. Apparently.

And Shake Shack sucks. If you ever make it back to ATX I strongly suggest Hopdoddy. They have solid margs as well.

Last edited:
I'm aware. But I'm a beloved (okay moderately acceptable) NC transplant. Not the hated "destroying-my-beloved-Austin" Californian. We're the okay ones. Apparently.

And Shake Shack sucks. If you ever make it back to ATX I strongly suggest Hopdoddy. They have solid margs as well.

Duly noted.

I'll be in Waco later this month, but doubt I'll get down to my beloved Austin.

Back