• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Awesome Map Thread

To tag along with HTTD's cost of living map, here is how far $100 gets you in each state, and then a county breakdown

Price-Parity-2012.png

0220ca928.jpg

why is everything directed at St Louis (or Kansas City)?

eta. I don't really understand what that map is measuring or what it means with respect to actual attacks, but if they are real malicious attacks, it should be a really great example of what a Superpower does for world stability for real world commerce/laws.

At some point, there's got to be a cyber crackdown/world police, right?

Last edited:
why is everything directed at St Louis (or Kansas City)?

eta. I don't really understand what that map is measuring or what it means with respect to actual attacks, but if they are real malicious attacks, it should be a really great example of what a Superpower does for world stability for real world commerce/laws.

At some point, there's got to be a cyber crackdown/world police, right?

I don't know, but assume it is some internet hub that hold the key to something special. :noidea:

China's own stock market is falling today. Not sure if that has anything to do with today's activities. Causing them to attack? Causing NYSE to shut down to avoid ripple effect?

Wait, there's a divorce rate for people age 15 and younger? Its sad they have to specify is 15 and older.

Back