• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Awesome Map Thread

I can never see the "play" or "quit" buttons after matchups are over. Just "high score". Anybody else having that issue?

Fuck dammit, I just about beat him. He thought Nigeria was in Central America. I won more rounds and my avg. distance was closer but I still lost.

If y'all enjoy that and want to play it on steroids then download the app called GeoGame. Same concept, except instead on being told to drop a pin on the city, you are given a 360 panorama image and have to drop a pin on where you thing you are on the map according to the image provided (whole world). Winner is determined by lowest distance after however many rounds

I just had an opponent quit after the first question when he thought Tanzania was in Canada.

in a game a while back, Guest13131 nailed a city in Kazahkstan. dude, you play too much map game.

anyone tried the US Map one? it's impossible. just gave me Crescent City, CA, which I researched and found had a population of 7,600 and is the only incorporated city in the county.

anyone tried the US Map one? it's impossible. just gave me Crescent City, CA, which I researched and found had a population of 7,600 and is the only incorporated city in the county.

it's like the northern most town in CA, right? on/close to the OR border?

New high of 8564. Only one US city that time.

i only know that b/c i happened to pass through it once; it's a shithole town

Back