• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Awesome Map Thread

okay so now the letters are coming in one by one so I have to figure out the country, city and find it. do not like. 7311 pts.

this guy was on the ball:

british-students-asked-to-label-a-map-of-the-united-states-7.jpg

I'm impressed with the American efforts in Europe

I'm rocking out at the US Map. 16000 is my highest yet.

I was killing time on the US Map version while listening to a conference call this morning and managed to hang a 17,500 up. It gave me my home city, several cities that I travel to all the time, and a couple more that I could spitball. I quit after that since it was going to be all downhill.

I was killing time on the US Map version while listening to a conference call this morning and managed to hang a 17,500 up. It gave me my home city, several cities that I travel to all the time, and a couple more that I could spitball. I quit after that since it was going to be all downhill.

Just had a banner performance. Only got one BFE town in Cali wrong and got an 18900. It was most definitely not Crescent City though, thankfully.

20061 on the US Map....boom

(timeouts not in avgs) score rounds rounds won timeouts avg points avg kms off avg time
guest15141 20061 10 - 0 2006.1 42.9 1.8

I was doing pretty well till I missed Vladivostok, Russia by about 4,000 miles.

Wait, is a lower score better on this world map game?

Played that map thing several times - usually between 8000 and 9000. Got 1 9100.

that world hazards map is awesome. i love stuff like that.

Seems pretty odd that serious tornadoes are almost entirely an American phenomenon.

Seems pretty odd that serious tornadoes are almost entirely an American phenomenon.

yeah, i was actually really surprised to see eastern china as a darker area for that, too. i had no idea.

Back