• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Awesome Map Thread

tmg-article_tall.jpg

Didn't realize LA and Portland were so relatively affordable.

Kind of a weird calculation. Does that take into account income-to-debt ratio, etc? Anyone with student loans could attest to those numbers being horseshit in most cases.

I assume they're standardizing "a home" across all those markets - do they say what they mean by "a home"?

that would be way more interesting if i could zoom on it and see cities and river names. but it is cool.

Yeah, I thought so too but it does put into perspective how large the Missouri/Ohio/Mississippi basin is.

I was reading recently about how the Mississippi River should be named the Missouri River below St. Louis because the Missouri is longer and, at the time it was discovered, likely had higher flows than the Mississippi. However, when explorers found both rivers they had no idea how long the Missouri River was and named it the Mississippi.

that's wild, it even has the small detached garage of our family cabin in the middle of nowhere of northern PA

Trump dominated the pasture, cropland and forest vote.

Also

"Weyerhaeuser Co. is the largest private owner of timberlands in the U.S. With 12.4 million acres, the company controls 2.3 percent of all commercially available timber, an area nearly the size of West Virginia."

:eek:

Last edited:
Back